đź’ˇ Finding Your Nicotine Sweet Spot

What’s your preferred nicotine strength, and how did you discover it? Share your journey!

Description: Discover the art of choosing the perfect nicotine level for your vaping experience. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned vaper, understanding nicotine strengths can make a world of difference. Join the discussion and share your insights!

User Guide: Welcome to the “Finding Your Nicotine Sweet Spot” discussion! Here’s how to participate:

:open_book: Educate and Learn: Share your knowledge or seek advice about nicotine levels in vaping.
:speech_balloon: Ask Questions: Don’t hesitate to ask any questions you have related to nicotine strength.
:bar_chart: Share Experiences: Tell us about your journey in finding the ideal nicotine level.
:busts_in_silhouette: Engage with Others: Discuss and exchange ideas with fellow vapers.
:speaking_head: Respectful Discourse: Keep the conversation friendly and respectful. Everyone’s preferences are different!
:test_tube: Experiment and Explore: Share any experiments or discoveries you’ve made about nicotine.

1 Like

Been vaping 7 plus years, started at 35mg been reducing every 3 months or so, usually by 5 mg jumps until I goto 10 mg. At that point I started mixing my strengths. I’d buy 1 bottle of 10mg and dilute with 0mg 10ml bottles till I got to a level I felt I could manage with for a while.

Now I’m buying 3mg 10ml and diluting with 5 bottles of 0mg 10ml. Giving what I calculate as 60ml 0.5 mg.

I could now go to zero but I still really enjoy the first few puffs of a morning and don’t want to lose that.

I was a 50 roll ups a day man and in my late 40s. I knew that if I couldn’t break the tar habit I would soon be in serious trouble. I for one am happy to keep vaping and am not looking to stop.

1 Like

Wow, that’s an impressive journey! Going from 35mg to now managing with 0.5mg shows incredible dedication. It’s fascinating how you’ve found a method that works for you by mixing strengths. The fact that vaping has been a successful alternative to a heavy smoking habit is a significant achievement. And hey, savoring those first few puffs in the morning is a unique joy. Kudos on taking control of your health journey!

The inclusion of different nicotine types, such as nicotine salts, and the consideration of various devices add valuable depth to the guidance. Overall, it provides a comprehensive approach to achieving the perfect nicotine balance.

As a veteran vaper and retailer, I have witnessed the importance of finding the ideal nicotine level for each person. Novices usually opt for higher levels for the initial impact, whereas seasoned vapers may favor lower doses for a more seamless experience. Understanding your own preferences is key and adjusting accordingly is crucial. For more information about vapes, please click here.