💨 What’s your go-to vape device and why?

:dash: What’s your go-to vape device and why?

Description: Vapers have preferences when it comes to their devices. Whether it’s for the cloud production, flavor, or ease of use, let’s talk about what makes your favorite vape device stand out. :trophy:

User Guide:

• Device Features: Share the features that make your device special. :wrench:
  • Personal Reviews: Offer your personal review and why you chose it over others. :writing_hand:
  • Cloud Production: Talk about how the device performs in terms of vapor production. :cloud:
  • Flavor Experience: Share if and how this device enhances the flavor for you. :strawberry::icecream:
  • Durability & Maintenance: Discuss the device’s longevity and any maintenance tips you have. :nut_and_bolt:

Truth be told, I am not a regular vaper! But when out with friends, and the drinks are flowing, I always have some of whatever flavour my mates are using! Works for me, as I’ve yet to taste a flavour I don’t like haha

3 Likes

Chosen device: Uwell Caliburn A2
Device Features: Beginner-friendly & long-lasting battery
Personal Reviews: Sleek device
Cloud Production: Very good
Flavour Experience: Enhances the taste beautifully
Durability & Maintenance: Good durability and low maintenance

2 Likes

I currently use two sub-ohm devices, the Hellvape Hellbeast 2 and the Freemax Fireluke 3
Both are medium maintenance, easy to use for experienced vapers. The Hellvape is a top-air intake, very quiet and I use the 0.2 coils and have no complaints about the full vapour produced. I use 0.5 coils in the Fireluke, traditional bottom-air intake but works perfectly well for me. I prefer the experience I get with the Fireluke because of the mesh coils which seem to work more efficiently/better/battery friendly.
Both run at between 35 and 40 Watts pwr.

1 Like

Kbrs with a midge bridge

2 Likes

Thanks for the lowdown on the Uwell Caliburn A2 – sounds like a solid choice! :star2: Beginner-friendly, sleek vibes, and those clouds – impressive! Your firsthand experience with flavor enhancement and the device’s durability adds the real-deal touch. Thinking about trying more from Flawless? They might have some hidden gems worth checking out. Keep those vape stories coming!

Thanks for sharing your setup! :wind_face: The Hellvape Hellbeast 2 and Freemax Fireluke 3 seem like reliable choices for experienced vapers. It’s interesting to hear about the top-air intake on the Hellbeast and the satisfaction with the 0.2 coils. Mesh coils in the Fireluke providing a more efficient and battery-friendly experience is a standout point. Running both devices between 35 and 40 Watts shows a sweet spot for you. Any specific tips or tricks you’ve discovered with these setups?

1 Like

Your vape lineup is a symphony! :notes: The Yihi SX Mini SL Class V2 with the Kayfun X RTA sounds like a flavor-packed dream team. :wind_face: Single 21700 lasting days? That’s some serious stamina! :battery: And kudos for diving into NET liquids with style.

Now, if you’re looking to expand your orchestra of flavors, Flawless Vape Shop has some rhythm-makers you might vibe with. Consider checking out the Vaporesso Luxe PM40 or the GeekVape Z50 for a change of tempo. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these contenders! Happy clouds ahead!

Any specific tips or tricks you ask? All I can say really is that it took me many months trawling through many kanga’s and Smoks until I found the ideal settups for me. All anyone can do is experiment/research until they find that ‘sweet spot’. Everybody’s needs are diferent.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m not someone who vapes regularly. However, whenever I’m hanging out with friends and we’re enjoying some drinks, I never pass up the chance to try whatever flavor they’re vaping!

From my experience, the Arizer Solo 2 really shines as the ideal dry herb vape. Its portability, the richness of the vapor it produces, and its precise temperature control easily make it my top pick.

1 Like